Though there’s a saying which goes like this ‘never judge a book by its cover’, but mere looking at this well presented luxury box does indeed make me look forward to tasting these premium pillow-soft marshmallows beautifully laid in the box. With a range of 24 flavours to choose, there’s more than enough choice that caters for the most discerning sweet lovers out there. One of the popular marshmallow flavours is the Vanilla Sky, this is made of Madagascan and Papua New Guinean vanilla pods scraped which are then infused to create the fluffiest clouds of authentic vanilla flavours. One of the other flavours that also caught my attention is the Road To Ispahan which is also made of a dainty touch of floral rose and topped with crushed pistachios for a slight bite. This chef’s favourite is inspired by a classic flavour combination from the Middle East.
How to Buy:
Online – http://angesdesucre.com
Shop – Kensington Boutique: 1 Holland Street, Kensington, London, W8 4NA. 0207 937 1998
There’s the option to order various flavours or you can simply opt for the luxury gift box (£26.99) which has an array of 24 flavours. These would be perfect for making a loved one smile (including yourself of course) that’s if they like marshmallows. If you are looking for a very distinctive favours for weddings or bridal showers, these authentic flavours will satisfy the pickiest of palates.
According to Anges de Sucre, below are what defines a luxury gift?
1. It has very little to do with cost and is mostly to do with thought
2. It is presented neatly and beautifully
3. It should have a story – a genuine story can give a seemingly ordinary gift momentous importance
4. The producer of the luxury gift should have a reputation for excellence and symbolise quality
5. Unique, bespoke or limited availability
6. The gift needs to resonate with the recipient
7. It should be memorable enough to stand the test of time
These artisan marshmallows from Anges de Sucre are a luxury alternative to the campfire treat. From 90p, angesdesucre.com